One month ago the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup on a Monday night in Boston. It was the end of a thrilling two months of playoff hockey with a range of emotion. Let’s revisit the wild ride and look back at the ten best and most important moments from the cup run.
1. Stanley Cup Final, Game 6
17 seconds. Enough said.
2. Western Conference Semifinals, Game 7
Two saddest words in Detroit this summer: “bankruptcy” and “Seabrook”.
3. Western Conference Finals, Game 5
Kane does his best work on Saturday nights. “That’s hockey baby.”
4. Stanley Cup Final, Game 4
Seabrook again. Made the series 2-2, instead of 3-1 B’s.
5. Stanley Cup Final, Game 1
I love shin pads and games that go to midnight.
6. Western Conference Semifinals, Game 6
7. Western Conference Finals, Game 4
Not many players in the world can a score a goal like this.
8. Western Conference Semifinals, Game 5
Rare powerplay goal. Toews’ first of playoffs. Got Hawks back in the series.
9. Western Conference Quarterfinals, Game 1
First of many great Bickell moments that led to a nice contract.
10. Stanley Cup Final, Game 1
Crawford’s best save in an incredible playoffs.